Wednesday, January 28, 2009

baby its cold outside.

brrr....Its freezing here. I just ventured out to the grocery store, but I had to get out of the house. I was going stir crazy!
sweater dress: my grandma gave it to me
vest: zara

my face looks awful in these pics.
Ok, so my friend Danny tagged me to do this thing on facebook, but I'm going to do it here instead. I figure it will help people get to know me a little better, since I'm no good at doing "about me's." So 25 random facts about moi:

  1. I currently have no job and I'm not in school. I have been visiting my mom in the States for about 4 months, and she recently moved to a new state, where I know no one. So I dont get out of the house much. The pictures I take for my blog are merely that. Pictures for a blog. All dresses up tih nowhere to go.
  2. In Mexico, I earn my living by tutoring 6 Korean children. I teach them English and Spanish. Yes, I teach them English. In Mexico. Their parents own this huge sock factory in Mexico, and the kids came over without knowing a word of Spanish or English. It was very hard to communicate at first.
  3. I am constantly on a diet.
  4. I go to the gym twice a day.
  5. What I want more than anything in the world is to live in Ireland.
  6. I have 3 sisters and 1 brother, all of which are half-siblings.
  7. My favorite music is probably Spanish pop. but i also love 80s music and the Brazilan band NX zero.
  8. I am paranoid about missing flights. Seriously, weeks before I go on a trip, I have nightmares that I miss my flight.
  9. I want to open a bakery.
  10. I am learning to knit.
  11. My new favorite movie is Sabrina.
  12. I have social anxiety.
  13. My boyfriend is a business consultant, and he just opened his first pharmacy. (opening a pharmacy in Mexico is quite a bit easier than in the rest of the world, but nevertheless, I am so proud of him.)
  14. Since I moved to Mexico in August 2006, I have lived in 3 different cities...Guadalajara, Acapulco, and Pachuca.
  15. I did not get an MP3 player until 4 months ago.
  16. I am learning Gaelic and Italian. Italian comes pretty easliy, because I know Spanish, but Gaelic is in a league of its own.
  17. I cannot stand Angelina Jolie.
  18. If I had a million bucks...I would visit every country in the world.
  19. As of today, I have stopped biting my nails.
  20. My favorite food is grapes.
  21. I am always, I mean always, cold. It can be 85 degrees but if there's even the slightest breeze, I have to wear a jacket.
  22. I am naturally a blonde.
  23. I take clothes from my 8 year old and 12 year old sisters.
  24. Im so over living in Mexico, and I'm ready to move on to the next country.
  25. I love to read.

1 comment:

yiqin; said...

Wow, you are good! I don't even go to the gym! =x